I have had services with this company, which I paid a year in advance, most of the time services where down because the owner, Patrick Daly is unable to run a proffesional service.He discusses his clients openly, refuse services and hides behind his Terms of Service when he's confronted, Watch out for this man, he will take you money and leave you stranded!

After leaving his services and not even trying to claim a refund for services paid up full for a year, he is now badgering me and bodering on obsessive behaviour, threatening me with all sorts of stuff.STAY WELL CLEAR OF DORSET HOST!!!

Had an Experience with Dorsethost?

Comments

Newport, Wales, United Kingdom #640205

3 months later and surprise surprise who came looking for services from my partner company today! Only the same person who posted this review. I told you, that you wouldn't get services with us again and you wont.

Newport, Wales, United Kingdom #599273

Obviously another fake profile. a little too obvious but well done.

I was browsing for hosting companies and came across this post, really interesting, just for the record, this Holly Selby says she's part of the company, just from her conduct I can clearly see I would not host with this company, what sort of company are they if they go about handling their business like this? I see you making comments about some chat that I recon is part of the pissed client's package, well Holly, you just lost yourself a customer, keep it up! Unbelievable how people do not know when to shut up, cut your nose to spite your face nice one init?

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa #599231

Out of pity i'm sure!

I wouldn't advertise the fact that my so well-loved company only has 13 likes. But that's just me...

to JD Dorset, Vermont, United States #599232

LOL I agree

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom #598181

gotta laugh init, you guys all arguing but seriously what ever you thought of that company, slander kids, thats worse then anything, two kids that you aint even met. thats pathetic. if i had a company meself i woulda kicked you lot of my stuff before you coulda said boo, i gotta co with the comany here you lot deserve all you get.

Newport, Wales, United Kingdom #598171

An awful lot of hidden names here, obviously not big enough to come forward, something to hide?Things went sour when Chat1080 managed to get themselves hacked and members of staff sorted ti but then all had to complain they didn't like the secure passwords they we're given to stop them from being hacked again.

Yes you were told you could leave and to be honest I think just like your previous hosts we are probably glad to see the back of you as much as you are of us.No more worries of other clients getting themselves hacked now.

London, England, United Kingdom #598169

i cant believe that theres a complaint such as this, holly has run my services for wel over a year.she is the most approachable and helpful member of staff.

if your going to insult her children no wonder you are getting lash back from it.CARRY ON HOLLY AND PADDY THESE LOSERS CAN GO TO ***!!

Newport, Wales, United Kingdom #598162

If you are silly enough to give out logs then your are silly enough to get yourselves hacked.It wouldn't be the first or the last time Chat1080 has been hacked but I myself would like to see your so called logs.

Again we'll remind everyone viewing this page that it was not so long ago that Chat1080 and co managed to make themselves enemies and fount themselves in the process of some form of attack or other. Also it's not the first time that one host or another has had to fix things due to Chat1080's enemies. You are all fighting a lost cause in the case of bringing bad names on Dorset Host to many people know and use them to many people trust them and too many people receive an excellent standard of service from them. Chat1080 only began having an attitude when Dorset Host had to start asking for payments for services that had indeed been received and used.

Just to mention a couple, ZNC's and Domain names.You only need to read a few comment below to see the happy customers.

to Holly Selby Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #598167

You bending the facts a lil again.

Things went sour after paddy found complaints about him to his business partner and then became threatening.The invitation from holly to 'please leave if you dont like our services' was welcomed.

The threats were a childish display but noted. I would never conduct business with dorset. Even other hosting companies warn about paddy and holly.

A client of host*** said: Paddy is too immature and will still learn by his mistakes.We pray that to be true.